Monday, April 24, 2006

shhh............silence


… I used to be a chatterbox .Of the kind that everybody was afraid of telling a word to me ,then the conversation would continue until…

Once a friend of mine started talking about silence . I never forget how simply she changed me ."I'm not advising you ,just as a new experience once get up at 3:00 A.M ,go outside look at the sky and listen to the silence ,then when we next meet tell me how much you've gained ."

The midnight's silence taught me a lot . I saw the clouds moving around under the moonlight ,how the wind was asking the trees to dance and life was going on in a deep ,amazing silence!!!

Mmmm ,a sweet experience .Now I am keeping my mouth and listening to my silence .There is a lot .

TRY THAT ONCE

1 Comments:

Blogger S. Susan Marandi said...

Wow, this is so interesting, all the more so because I would never have taken you for a chatterbox!

Well written; thanks for sharing.

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home