Friday, May 05, 2006

choose a destination





Close your eyes…Now open them wide .Look at that little swallow .Yes that is me flying over.Asian countries . How much beauty .China ,Malaysia ,India … wait, wait… look over there did you notice that small country .Lebanon I mean …



…fantastic ,isn't it ?Really it should be called the Middle East's Bride .The blue sky and the warm waters of Mediterranean and its fresh air all amaze you. Not a big country located on the East coast of Mediterranean sea Lebanon is at the meeting point of tree continents :Africa ,Asia and Europe .A mixture of nature , archeology, architecture …



If it was a choice for me to travel to one of the Asian countries ,without a moment of hesitation I would choose Lebanon.

Imagine that swallow flying over Beirut ,Tripoli , Sidon , Zahle … .Let me tell you what I can see .Green is the most famous cedar forest located in Bsharred region ,North Lebanon ( cedars of the Lord ).Fabulous is Jeita Grotto in Mount Lebanon .Historical is Byblos …


What else do you need .Lebanon is God's treasure in Asia Trust me go there to feel what real beauty is. I did it once and I am still looking for an opportunity to take a visit to

1 Comments:

Blogger S. Susan Marandi said...

Very nice! You put so much interest, feeling and color into your writing!

What a pity that Israeli bombs have destroyed large parts of Lebanon; I hope it will be rebuilt soon, even more beautifully than before!

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home