Wednesday, May 10, 2006

the most disgusting





la....lalala........lalalalalalalalaalla..lala.

This is what once I was singing aloud in the bathroom .I smelt something strange .This was the smell I usually feel before seeing a cockroach!!! I looked for... non was found .No matter. I continued .I was still afraid so I came out .

I took my towel and started drying myself .It was turn for drying my back .Suddenly a sound ,a strange one

crunchhhh!!!!

Yes the cockroach I had smelt had cruched on my back.

So ,I went back to the bath . I washed the place once ... twice ... three times... and still I could smell that.

Anyway ,now whenever I want to use my towel .First I look for that cute insect!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger S. Susan Marandi said...

How funny and original!! :-D

And what cute and suitable pictures! Ms. Tabatabaie, I certainly hope you will keep up with your blog; I just love it!

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home