Tuesday, May 23, 2006

How I Made It

Some words are kept at the bottom of hearts,some in memory notebooks.Now they appear on blogs!!!

My friends have had blogs and I was the worm of their blogs .But I couldn't imagine myself sharing my writings with so many new friends .

My wrintings used to be a bridge between my professors and me .But Dr.Marandi broke the old rule .She let us share many things with new friends .She let us have other comments on our writings except hers .And she let us have agreat new experience!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger S. Susan Marandi said...

I'm so glad you like the blogging experience; you are so good at it! I'm learning so much more about you than I knew before, and I am enjoying it all. I never knew before what an interesting personality you have; I'm so glad you have shared it with us, and I hope you will continue even now that our class has finished. :-)

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home