Monday, May 29, 2006

The amazing Creatures

















Well , from this guy and his world a film will be made .You can not imagine what a good actor he is .This cute baby is my nephew .His name is Sina …



This is his special gesture when he sees camera in somebody's hand.




GOD knows how much energy I lose when he enters my room … within 3 seconds he makes a mess out of my room .He use my clothes to clean the room , draw on my books …….

Look , look ……how curious he is .Here he is killing poor ants.



He is afraid of nothing except balloons .So when ever he does something wrong we use those magic tools .My mother has put balloon on whatever he shouldn't touch.

1 Comments:

Blogger S. Susan Marandi said...

I really loved this post: Your nephew is sooooooooo cute and the things you write about him are so funny! I especially liked your mom's creativity with the balloons! :-) So that's who you get it from!

Keep up the great work!

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home